Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TREES!

Re:TREES!

Bing, bam, boom! Exactly the response I was hoping. The idea was to show how easily one could level the hillside and how ugly it could become. Some of these suggestions brings the thought even if they are possible. If we are able to plant and grow, then please delete this thread. heh Ill become a Johnny Appleseed. Hmmm. Apple trees and harvest and for some reason Pumpkins and Pumpkin pie comes to mind.

Re:TREES!

Re Wurm systems.

Trees in Wurm would regrow by themselves and would replant new trees. The replant new trees takes much longer, and requires (to my knowledge) unknown time and perhaps settings to be 'true' before that happens. It is easier, and much faster however to pick a sapling, and replant it. The QL (quality) of the sapling determined the success rate, while the tool used to harvest the sapling, would limit the ql of the sapling.

Here. A way to regrow and replant trees is critical. More so because here, we don't have a "Demo world" (at least currently). We simply have 'share my resources too' mode which means that any starting locations are likely to become devoid of population supporting resources and new players will want easy knowledge of the game.