Terraforming held hostage, News at eleven

At lest that's what I hope to read the day after the new update comes out.

I hope the dev team has put some thought into this, And make it where someone can't set up a tribe camp, Terraform it, Then pick-up there camp and move it 25, 50, 100 meters away so that they can start terraforming more.

And with that in mind, Will there be a decay system set up for terraforming? Meaning any thing outside the area of influence of a tribe. The land will slowly revert back to what it was?

Re:Terraforming held hostage, News at eleven

Decay is mentioned in the Features, but I am not sure if it covers terraforming. One would hope that existing terraforming outside a tribal zone of influence would decay within a season or two.

So said the person who built a 36 meter tall tower out of dirt.

I'm wondering exactly how large the "area of influence" is for a tribe. Somewhere I remember reading 500 meters, but is that for the largest tribe, or begining tribe of 5 (new requirement?) or tribe of 10 (old requirement?). How is the amount of land incremented for each new member of the tribe?

This also brings up the question, "Can tribes move their totem once placed?" If not, what happens if they grow too large for their current location, and if so, what happens to the area they leave?

I'll search for the posts later but here is the cliff-notes version.

I'm wondering exactly how large the "area of influence" is for a tribe. Somewhere I remember reading 500 meters, but is that for the largest tribe, or begining tribe of 5 (new requirement?) or tribe of 10 (old requirement?). How is the amount of land incremented for each new member of the tribe?
    Starting tribe zone of influence will be 100 meters in diameter for 10 members. There was talk of allowing tribes of 5 members at first, but nothing on their ZoI being smaller than 100 meters diameter. The shape of the ZoI is a circle with your primary totem anchoring it in the middle.

For each tribe member over 10, you gain 5 meters to the diameter or your border extends out 2.5 meters from your primary totem.

20 members = 150 meters diameter, 30 = 200 meters, 50 = 300 meters and so on.

This also brings up the question, "Can tribes move their totem once placed?" If not, what happens if they grow too large for their current location, and if so, what happens to the area they leave?
    Tribes will be able to move their totem/village to a new location. No official word on what happens to the structures and terraforming at the old location. Hopefully you will be able to dismantle structures for some of their materials to use in the new location, but you will have to build from scratch at the new site.