Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re:Hopi Tribe Is born!

It is way to soon to say, But with my play style and what you say it will be. This sound like a good home.

But I still like to stain my steel blade with blood from time to time, So maybe I will have to play guard for the trade route some times.

Way too early, But yet here I am submitting my application to the Tribe of Hopi.

All good mate - Im sure we can find a reason to oil our blades

Ill sort out a website shortly should we get enough intrest!

r0ss0 wrote:
    Ill sort out a website shortly should we get enough intrest!
    Great, can't wait !

I think I might like in this tribe. It seems to fit my character idea pretty well.

Hey Thorbrand - Well once we reach the 10 player mark - Some recruitment may have to be done in game. We will all discuss what our first step should be, Like i said im not the leader but the founder - We are all equal and if an agreement cant be met then votes will be issued , It's a give and take scenario!

We have two alliances already set in place so we can get to know our surrondings in relative safety - The first week or so your immune anyways so that will give us time to fight a suitable home and play with our toons and discover more about the game . once we get the hang perhaps you will feel this isnt the place for you , Or you will shout off the treetops that it is!

But i just want to clarify if it's something that wants or needs attention say it. And of course i cant run the fort alone - So once we see whos here to stay i'll select those intrested in a advisory/officer position

r0ss0 wrote:
    Hey Thorbrand - Well once we reach the 10 player mark - Some recruitment may have to be done in game. We will all discuss what our first step should be, Like i said im not the leader but the founder - We are all equal and if an agreement cant be met then votes will be issued , It's a give and take scenario!

We have two alliances already set in place so we can get to know our surrondings in relative safety - The first week or so your immune anyways so that will give us time to fight a suitable home and play with our toons and discover more about the game . once we get the hang perhaps you will feel this isnt the place for you , Or you will shout off the treetops that it is!

But i just want to clarify if it's something that wants or needs attention say it. And of course i cant run the fort alone - So once we see whos here to stay i'll select those intrested in a advisory/officer position
    That sounds great! I am probably a little out of the box on which direction I want to go with my character compared to others but your ideas fit mine very well.

I will be looking to unlock evolutions in magic and the old ways! But that is just me, kind of like the druids of old. If it is possible of course.

Well i have a druid in WoW eek.. But the tauren way of live seems like it would fit nicely here, plus its a diffrent approach

r0ss0 wrote:
    Well i have a druid in WoW eek.. But the tauren way of live seems like it would fit nicely here, plus its a diffrent approach
    Well that would work also but I was thinking more of the traditional druids of old not even close to what WoW has for druids.

Ah thought you were on about the WoW side , Yes the druidic form is something that sounds a blast , I studied Druids for an assignment .. Intresting indeed