Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re:Hopi Tribe Is born!

All good mate - Im sure we can find a reason to oil our blades

Ill sort out a website shortly should we get enough intrest!

r0ss0 wrote:
    Ill sort out a website shortly should we get enough intrest!
    Great, can't wait !

I think I might like in this tribe. It seems to fit my character idea pretty well.

aliksteel wrote:
    It is way to soon to say, But with my play style and what you say it will be. This sound like a good home.

But I still like to stain my steel blade with blood from time to time, So maybe I will have to play guard for the trade route some times.

Way too early, But yet here I am submitting my application to the Tribe of Hopi.
    WOW, That was 6 months ago. It really has not felt that long to me. I remember at the start, We was all running around trying to find 10 members for our tribes because we just knew the game would be going live any minute now. Back then we was all thinking we would be in-game and moving past prelude by now.

Even after 6 months I still say it's better to wait for a well running MMO, Then to rush one out without everything they said would be in-game, And buggy as hell. Keep on plugging away at it Dev team.

After 6 months, Hopi Tribe is still leting people join. We are a world tribe, So no matter where your from, Hopi Tribe can be your home in Xsyon.

Greetings.
    Have been in Xsyon for a few days experimenting with anything and enjoying everything. My GF and I are interested in joining a tribe and were wondering how we would go about joining Hopi?

Tereas wrote:
    Greetings.
    Have been in Xsyon for a few days experimenting with anything and enjoying everything. My GF and I are interested in joining a tribe and were wondering how we would go about joining Hopi?
    Hi there!

If you go to our website, www.hopixsyon.com you will find a link for our membership registration. Fill out the form and we will get back to you as quick as we can.

Tereas wrote:
    Greetings.
    Hello, it's nice to see your interest in Hopi
    Click on my signature, that will take you to the Hopi site. If you wish to join just fill the application form there, if everything is filled correctly then it is usually accepted in 1-24 hours.

Have fun in game and hopefully in Hopi too

Edit: hehe, Kit is always faster than me :P

Thank you both for the quick response. I did go to the website and submit an application. I will be eagerly awaiting the response, also I am sending my GF to the site as well to apply. Again, thank you so much for the replies...

NEED MORE PEOPLE!