Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re:Hopi Tribe Is born!

Well i dont have the time to make a new forum from scratch as im currently moding 2 , And Helping with a guild in WoW

http://hopi.freeforums.org/index.php Ive created this on the fly - Seems nice enough for now, Signup and post what you want!

I'll be posting the Rules Ranks History shortly

Unless of course those that are intrested want to input some suggestions if so do it on the site , And spread the word!

http://hopi.freeforums.org/index.php

Finally updated the site - All done ranks rules a bit of history and our alliances

NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Is it needed to register on the new site, or is it enough to join to the tribe here in the forum ?

Well registering on the forum will of course allow you to post , But if it doesnt suit you then you dont have to register , But feel free to introduce yourself at a later date

oh i see what you mean - First 10 members are ok to apply here after that Its directed to the board to see what we have to offer suits them

r0ss0 wrote:
    NEED MORE PEOPLE!
    Been there nice enough for the forums. Vent let me know the status of that I am sure I can get permission to use my business vent but it depends on our numbers, plus I need to let me partners know before I give out the information.

Ok And i think it would help if you modified the title of this thread, and mentioned that this tribe is for crafters and builders...people with the same interest could find it easier

Yea Sure thing Thor, I have a teamspeak server availible also , If it makes it easier for you , But yes , The focus is for more peeps.

Thanks for the offer ... Vent is nicer imo