Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Re:Hopi Tribe - Gathering / Crafting

Is it possible I can also get invited if there is room? This is such a perfect tribe for me!! :P

P.S. already sent in a registration request from your main site.

Hey guy's, I think we still do have a little room, Y'all did right by doing the application/registration on our site for Hopi. rOssO will need to hook y'all up on our site. He is the Leader of our little group.

Look forward to chatting with y'all soon.

Hey guys all activated

Will you still accept members after we get in to play?

I dont want to join, if I'm not sure I'll stay with Xsyon, and I wont know until I'm in and playing :P.

Well We have space for one more , Then we have reached 20 members , I dont want to invite everyone and no one knows each other , Once we are in game there will be "stricter" Applications , Not just inviting to make numbers etc , We have a solid group where we all ge along and Very mature . So i dont want to upset that balance, For now we are sitting on 20, Once we get a feel for the game we can get a better understanding for the game we will open the doors When the time is right , So if you want to wait to Experience the game , Which is a fair comment , Then i'll Keep you in mind

But for now , Theres space for one member, Im off for a few hours And will get round to choosing our last pre game member. Thanks for your intrest Isgrim

Kind regards

Ross

I went through registration. Looking forward to crafting for Hopi Hopi which will be my main focus for quite some time (will attempt mastery). I really enjoyed the maturity level of the guild description. The praise hail satan garbage I saw elsewhere did little to interest me. Hopi appears to be about peace and productivity.

Now, while I'm no pacifist -I do believe defending what is of value to one's kin and clan stands above all ethical concerns - I still enjoy the overall defense stance this tribe is taking.

My schedule will be evenings central standard United States time. I can play literally every night (I would be quitting DDO for this hehe) and every weekend I don't have my 8 year old son over.

In other words - you have a dedicated player who will be on religiously. I've been itching for a sandbox mmorpg where players truly can shape the world in which they live. This I dare say - if it comes to fruition come April 15th will be the one.

I do realize slots for guild mates are rather limited. I will just have to patiently wait until my turn on the list of promising candidates comes of age.

Hope to see you in game /salute

vazzruss@yahoo.com

Hello Komaf , I'm Liking your attitude already!, Yes we are peaceful and keep ourselves to ourselves. But by no means a 'carebear' Tribe . WE will defend whats ours

Acc activated on the forums mate , WElcome aboard

Hello guys, As it stands Recruitment is closed, But still open minded!

I have a ton of Activation emails and dont know who you are , So before you make an account on the hopi forums , Which will be locked until activation. Please introduce your self here , Or pm me

Cheers!
    Ross

Out of interest, why are you limiting your membership. You seem to be a steady group so unlikely to get the ermmm wilder members that may be floating around.

The way I see it, we want to be a tribe where everyone knows everyone else. Trying for a tribe that feels like a family. We will grow with time, but as we are settling into the game we want to keep it easy to be heard within the tribe.

Of course I suck at trying to type out almost anything so that may all come across completely wrong :woohoo: