Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character Leveling

Will character leveling be turned on in the near future? This is not the skill leveling but the overall character level increase.

Re:Character Leveling

There is the bar in the center of toolbar, above the coordinates numbers. As you perform skills or crafts it slowly fills up. Once it is full a plus sign button appears to the right of it, clicking on the button opens a window. In this window, currently there are a dozen or so spots with up down arrows and a total at the top.

Currently you can't do anything in the window except close it, which removes the plus sign button. There are no visible character levels, but I think this could be a way to add to skills or improve stats.

I think there is some sort of advancement even if it isn't called leveling. There is that plus sign button that if you click it it shows a place where you can add earned points.

edit: ack I was too slow

"Levels gained will give additional points for the character to boost skills and statistics. These are in addition to normal action based skill and statistic gains and reflect what a character would be doing when not actively being played."

"Experience is gained for most player actions, not only combat, but crafting, questing, gathering and social activities."

From the features page.

My god Illmaculate you don't even know there are levels? Just goes to show how much a troll you are.

leveled a few times ingame through terrain skill gains..
    It opens a window where you will be able to increase skills and basic stats once its completed..atm all you can do is "finish" heh

I dont think your basic stats like strength , agility and all will change once charater is created...like being born with those traits

You just get old

Bossman wrote:
    You just get old

LOL, damn...I just cant get away from that "old" thing....first IRL, now in a game

Deacon wrote:
    I dont think your basic stats like strength , agility and all will change once charater is created...like being born with those traits
    "Characters age visibly. Ageing affects character statistics."

"Statistics increase or decrease based on actions, experience injuries and age."