pvp stat and skill loss

So is stat loss perm.? Or is there going to be a way to restat your char after death?

Re:pvp stat and skill loss

hehe Ill let someone else take this...

?

I don't remember any official posts on this subject, just talk among players. Where are you getting this information?

It is still Jooky's game, though he does listen, he does not put in everything that is asked for by the players.

Ok, thanks. I had forgotten about something that was posted 6 months ago. :huh:

Still we don't know the mechanics behind this, if the stat or skill loss is temporary or permanent. Since the combat system has changed since this was posted, who knows what other system changes have been made to game mechanics.

A reminder from the same thread:
    "The overall goal will be to constantly balance things so that both good and evil can enjoy the game. A PVP gankfest will definitely not be allowed if that starts to happen." - Xsyon

Also if the stat/skill loss feature is in game, it works both ways. If the attacker looses a fight, they get the stat/skill penalties, while the defender has no penalties. Don't forget that all bears have claws

I like the idea of perm stat loss. Very hardcore.

EDIT: Also I was assuming the stat loss was perm. since stats do not increase only skills.

gremrod wrote:
    I like the idea of perm stat loss. Very hardcore.

EDIT: Also I was assuming the stat loss was perm. since stats do not increase only skills.
    "Characters age visibly. Ageing affects character statistics."

"Statistics increase or decrease based on actions, experience injuries and age."