Cant highlight buttons at login.Changed screen res

Just started playing yesterday. Set screen res in options at login screen to 1600/1024 (or there abouts). Tried running game today and cant get the cursor to line up with the windows. So if I was to click options I need to hold the mouse 2-3" below the options tab to get it to highlight, but with the cursor being out of the Xsyon window I cant open it.
    Same with the login page, I can select a char if I hold the mouse cursor way below the char box but cannot enter game because to highlight the "enter game" tab the cursor needs to physically be outside the Xyson window.

Any ideas?

Re:Cant highlight buttons at login.Changed screen res

I had this problem, but for the life of me I cant remember how I fixed it. I know I updated graphics drivers, which may have fixed it, but perhaps try fullscreen mode?

How you going btw mate?

Please email me this bug to bugs@notorious-games.com (so that it gets entered into our system) and I'll see what's going on. This was reported once a long time ago, but we couldn't reproduce it.

Thanks

Kinslayer wrote:
    I had this problem, but for the life of me I cant remember how I fixed it. I know I updated graphics drivers, which may have fixed it, but perhaps try fullscreen mode?

How you going btw mate?
    Pretty good mate. Was fairly happy with what I saw of my brief time in game yesterday and looking forward to getting back to it.
    Did update my drivers and still the same. Can't run it in fullscreen mode as there are no options available to do so and I can't get the bloody screen positioned to hit the maximise tab. Not able to highlight any option tabs at the UI login either. Annoying.

Xsyon, sent you an email containing my post as I don't know what else to add mate.

If you can manage to get into the options option, you turn windowed mode to off, and then youll be full screen mode. I think I had the same problem, but managed to get back into the options and set the resolution smaller, then changed to fullscreen, I dont think I had the problem in fullscreen. But I played around with my resolution settings for my vid card, and its fine now, so couldnt say exactly what it was that fixed it for me.

I cant seem to get into options...i'll play around again.

Ok, deleted save game data and back ingame.
    Now , what to do....=)