Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where do people play?

So I started new character at a couple of places but have yet to see anyone. I know most people are still waiting for the next patch/server move but for those of you who are active at the moment, where are you?

EDIT : Settled at round hill if anyone wants to pay a visit

Re:Where do people play?

Tends to be ppl at the north of the lake near Crystal and Secret Cove. Zones 978 and 979

Thanks I'll try find my way over there using the maps on here

Yeh, we've been playing around on 978, as have the couple of Myrm guys that have been around. Been having a bit of fun We're not playing alot right now, but we might see you around there.

Kinslayer wrote:
    Yeh, we've been playing around on 978, as have the couple of Myrm guys that have been around. Been having a bit of fun We're not playing alot right now, but we might see you around there.
    That would be me. Agent Orange But yeah have not been on much. Waiting for the server move and patch.

gremrod wrote:
    Kinslayer wrote:
    That would be me. Agent Orange But yeah have not been on much. Waiting for the server move and patch.
    Ahh, well there ya go, I didnt know you were Agent Orange So any more Myrm's coming over?

Kinslayer wrote:
    gremrod wrote:
    Kinslayer wrote:
    Ahh, well there ya go, I didnt know you were Agent Orange So any more Myrm's coming over?
    I know of 2 to 3 others so far.... Only time will tell

Ok that didnt go too well, the only maps I saw listed zones in the 100s/200s, anyone have a map or coordinates of the other zones so I have a general idea of a direction to go in?

Jadzia wrote:
    Thanks I saw that a few days ago but couldn't find it again