Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Disappointing

Hi Africanus, nice to see another Roma Victor player here

Yeah no one is online at the moment as we are awaiting stuff. Give it a few weeks / months.

Saorlan wrote:

Yeah no one is online at the moment as we are awaiting stuff. Give it a few weeks / months.
    "months" lol life is not that long xD

Dino wrote:
    Saorlan wrote:

Well, it's good to see you're cheerful about only having a few weeks left to live. Not sure why you'd waste it playing video games though.

Cunk wrote:
    Dino wrote:
    Saorlan wrote:

Well, it's good to see you're cheerful about only having a few weeks left to live. Not sure why you'd waste it playing video games though.
    well playing game is not a waste of time for me, im really enjoying my time while playing games, 4-5 hours of escape from real life by games is perfect for me. It just strange to see a narrow minded person that can not separate waiting a game launch than playing it, play games.

I was making a joke about your comment that life is not long enough to wait months for something. Which would imply that you only have weeks or months left in your life.

8 guys waiting for the final wipe ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Nice way to necro a thread from 2010 .... :P

With all the rollbacks and wipes going on at the moment,some people are taking breaks, its not really playable, and theres only so many times can you make starting again interesting.
    If anything ive taken up terraforming in my own homestead near the tribe im in, because its more fun making holes near the camp for the to drop into heehee.

10. 09-24-2010, 09:30 AM