Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Possible new stuff added to update?

I'm wondering if the extra time, since the last update, that has been adding up while waiting for the server change to go through has allowed for more features to be added to the next update? If so, could we possibly see a revised listing of feature changes and additions for the next update? It would be great if construction was able to be squeezed in.

Re: Possible new stuff added to update?

Agreed, would love to see construction added to the next update...fingers crossed

Agree also, I would love to check out construction in the upcoming update.

For the most part we have moved on to more features, so there will probably be more added by the time the server move happens. We've also been testing and making fixes and changes to the recent additions.

I'll post a revised update tomorrow after I see what's done tonight.

You were going to post a revised update the other night Jordi :/

Kinslayer wrote:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forums/5-announ...n-update#30431

Last update was 15 hours ago. How often do you want him to post updates when the server situation hasn't changed?

Cunk wrote:
    Kinslayer wrote:

Last update was 15 hours ago. How often do you want him to post updates when the server situation hasn't changed?
    Well we were talking about an update on what he is working on, werent we, since this entire thread is about what he's been working on with the extra time. So if you have a look at his 2nd to last update...
    Update September 20

The same news for today. We don't have access to the new servers, so we're stuck waiting on our hosting company.

So, we'll keep working on the current update. I'll post tonight with more information about what we're working on.

Evening update. Same situation with the host company. It's pissing me off a bit, but nothing we can do.

I've decided to take the extra time to implement some revisions and reorganization to the database that will leave space to add things players have suggested. These will be features added during the prelude, but this will prepare us for it.
    He didnt update us the other night, which is what I was referring to. If we were talking about general updates, then yes, I would have had to be blind or stupid to miss that, so there really wasnt a need for the link. Thanks though

Kinslayer wrote:

Was going to ask the same thing.....

Cunk wrote:
    Kinslayer wrote:

And one has to wonder why developers are reluctant to post any sort of time frames.

Re:Possible new stuff added to update?

Ah he should just take it as a compliment that people are so interested in Xsyon