Drono wrote:
Virtus wrote:
WillBingham wrote:
Agriculture in the Lake Tahoe area is sort of an "iffy" thing. If you take the sheep, cattle and hay operations out of the equation all you have left is orchards, vinyards and small family gardens. Most of the crops that are grown in that area are grown from genetically engineered seeds. These seeds do not reproduce outside of the lab and if you do allow them to go to seed the resulting crop would be a small stunted growth mutation of the original. But this is a game and anything can happen.

Cavious wrote:
You could even grow cotton to make bandages or clothing.
You cannot under any cicumstances grow cotton in quantities that you would need for bandages and other things in that area. Sorry. But you have a great idea about bandages. Just change the bandages from cotton to a lambswool bandage if we can get Jordi to add sheep to the animal list. :P
that's why its a game
I agree with Virtus, it's a game, and who knows what kind of super cotton may show up because of the fallout from the wars that destroyed the world....

I hope theres a way to replant grass/trees on "terraformed" land... otherwise the world will very quickly start looking very "Beige" (my name for the color of the sandcastles that everyone has built)
and on that note i think a great feature would be erosion. for terraformed land it should slowly(very slowly probably) form back into its original shape from the weather, and in high elevations wind. this way replanting/planting trees and grass will become more needed.

this could also lead to attack techniques like burning :evil: