Can we download now???

Xsyon a quick question. Can we start downloading now, while you prepare your new servers??? :unsure:
    Because the files are huge...

Re:Can we download now???

Lol yeah, I have more bandwidth in the morning

Damn cable isp :lol:

Xsyon Citizen

As much as I am excited too. patience is a virtue.

Xsyon
    Update October 6

Hello everyone!

I apologize for these delays caused by the server move. It's been a huge pain to deal with. Unlike our previous server move which was a move to an already set up location, with this move our hosts are shutting down the old facility and opened a new one.

The current status is that we've moved all the files and have the new servers set up. We were stalled last night as the new servers were down for a while.Now we are waiting on the proper configuration of our firewall, and I need to make sure that our old servers are cleared off and that we've backed everything off because those will be shut off completely.

I need to take care of some personal business for the first half of tomorrow that I've been putting off for a few weeks.

When I return, hopefully the new servers are finally ready. The new installer will be posted here as soon as they are.

Thanks again for being patient while we deal with this.

Cavious wrote:

So is being an excited consumer.. but we know, just some tongue in cheek meaning humor :P

Putting personal business off for a few weeks, that sounds like me with my dentist appointment coming up
    :dry:

Xsyon Citizen

Paradox wrote:
    Cavious wrote:

So is being an excited consumer.. but we know, just some tongue in cheek meaning humor :P

Putting personal business off for a few weeks, that sounds like me with my dentist appointment coming up
    :dry:
    Sounds like strip club or something to me.

That gives me an idea for a feature request,

Brothels

It is one of the oldest professions so wouldn’t be out of place as we rebuild society. Say an increase in energy and happiness :woohoo:

Sorry, don’t mean to hijack the thread, sometimes I just say what comes to mind

Xsyon Citizen

Paradox wrote:
    That gives me an idea for a feature request,

Brothels

It is one of the oldest professions so wouldn’t be out of place as we rebuild society. Say an increase in energy and happiness :woohoo:

Sorry, don’t mean to hijack the thread, sometimes I just say what comes to mind
    Hey I am in complete agreement with you. In fact I think we should make a bargain. Your Idea for the New Installer plus a place in the credits for the both of us! Oh and plus cookies yeah you can't leave home without cookies.