Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fishing

fishing

just an idea but what about using bait.

i.e. dig up worms or bits of meat or fish.

Xsyon Citizen

Re:fishing

I am sure there will be more to the fishing system. But I agree with you. Bait, different hooks made by metal toolcrafts, and maybe even different lines made by tailors and pools by woodcrafters.

Its always fun to have a really cool fishing system outside of something like Alaskan Fishing Adventures. lol

I agree. It would be cool if fish lines/hooks/lures/poles, so on and so fourth, could be made of different materials and have different properties. It's variety like that which makes for really impressive crafting systems.

yea that would be fun, make different fish require different baits and certain fish stay out in the deeper parts of the lake rarely coming inland while some fish hang out in the rivers and shore all the time.

Yup, during the Prelude I'd like for us to take a few weeks to make fishing more of a game within the game. The plan is to finish up the features in their basic form, then during the Prelude make them more interesting.

Xsyon wrote:
    Yup, during the Prelude I'd like for us to take a few weeks to make fishing more of a game within the game. The plan is to finish up the features in their basic form, then during the Prelude make them more interesting.
    awesome!!! I like that you're willing to return to a subject and consider refining it at later times.

woo I'm in love with this dev

Xx1327 wrote:
    woo I'm in love with this dev
    Dev? Jooky? he's the slavemaster..(JK Jooky)

Seriously Jooky does seem to be more responsive than most other game owners, and at least he doesn't lie to us and tell us something is in and then we hear it was never planned (Brad McQuaid - Vanguard)

so good job Jooky and Team...

I think that this is the only way to build good community-say the truth and do our best. Thanks for the thanks)

Draug wrote:
    I think that this is the only way to build good community-say the truth and do our best. Thanks for the thanks)
    Got anything new you been working on that we might have a look at Draug?