Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Features list

Re:Features list

ghostikailo wrote:
    There are not 80 percent of features. You can dig, and pick up stuff off the ground. I so forsee it getting pushed back anthor month what a waste of time
    I doubt that the time has been wasted...If they push back the release date it's because they need more time. They have been workin' at it...

ghostikailo wrote:
    There are not 80 percent of features. You can dig, and pick up stuff off the ground. I so forsee it getting pushed back anthor month what a waste of time
    You misunderstood, it is not 80% of the list is in the game, rather if it is on the list, the code and design is at least 80% done. However, the game will not launch until the ENTIRE list is in the game, hence the rolling launch date.

The claims of 80% being done is that the code for them is 80% completed, not 80% in game, not 80% to turn on. And from what I remember this 80% is rather old and said by Jooky.

edit=1
    Err it took me an hour or so to read the other threads before getting to this thread, and I didn't reload it before I reply, sorry for double post.

kiwibird wrote:
    The claims of 80% being done is that the code for them is 80% completed, not 80% in game, not 80% to turn on. And from what I remember this 80% is rather old and said by Jooky.

edit=1
    Err it took me an hour or so to read the other threads before getting to this thread, and I didn't reload it before I reply, sorry for double post.
    well it's such a nice idea, this game, and I hope if only 80% out of the 80% of ideas are realised, that would give 1/80% - thats around 125% of the expected fun. but that's perhaps a thought because only 80% of my brain are actually active - I should perhaps avoid those 80% stuff - better go back to beer :blush: :blink:

Snake wrote:
    [quote]kiwibird wrote:
    ... but that's perhaps a thought because only 80% of my brain are actually active - I should perhaps avoid those 80% stuff - better go back to beer :blush: :blink:
    Well maybe because u drinking beer, thats why its ony 80% :P

I think this game is a long long way off being finished. I would say another 6 months or so at least.

I must say i am skeptical as to this game's authencitity. They have undertaken what is posibly the most complex game in terms of features and player comands i have ever seen. If they pull this off they will make BIG companies such as Blizard and Turbine ashamed of themselves. Im just wondering why a company with 4600 hasnt been able to come anywhere close to this type of production. If this game delivers on its promises to us the gamers, then i am sure that just about all of us can make the promise that we will advertise and speak highly of it to anyone who will listen.

joexxxz wrote:
    [quote]Snake wrote:
    kiwibird wrote:
    ... but that's perhaps a thought because only 80% of my brain are actually active - I should perhaps avoid those 80% stuff - better go back to beer :blush: :blink:
    Well maybe because u drinking beer, thats why its ony 80% :P
    lol, well no Joe. I was talking about 80% rum, but just joking.

Nick2279 wrote:
    Im just wondering why a company with 4600 hasnt been able to come anywhere close to this type of production.
    because games such as this are niche. Blizzard and other companies want games that are "factory made" (i forget the term everyone uses) that will pull in players of all types.

Virtus wrote:

because games such as this are niche. Blizzard and other companies want games that are "factory made" (i forget the term everyone uses) that will pull in players of all types.
    Themepark?