Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Update Email

Re:Update Email

I got it.

Never got either. In fact haven't had an email from Notorious since July.

Email sent.

Did not get an email, sending you one now.

This is strange as I can't see a pattern. Everyone who didn't get the email is on our list, same as those who did.

Are some of you running anti-spam programs that completely block some spam? A lot of the people who didn't get the email have yahoo.com addresses, but many yahoo.com addresses also did receive the email.

maybe they're just missing it, ppl who didn't get it should check again

Xsyon wrote:
    This is strange as I can't see a pattern. Everyone who didn't get the email is on our list, same as those who did.

Are some of you running anti-spam programs that completely block some spam? A lot of the people who didn't get the email have yahoo.com addresses, but many yahoo.com addresses also did receive the email.
    I use the yahoo built-in anti-spam, there is no blocked email address. I use avast antivirus too with email protection, but it scans the arrived mails only, it doesn't block them...

I do get spams from other addresses here and there, and I get your mails Jordi what you sent from support@notorious-games.com, but I don't get the update emails. Are they sent from another address, not the support one ?

Xx1327 wrote:
    maybe they're just missing it, ppl who didn't get it should check again
    I check it every hour, Inbox and spam folder, believe me its not there

I didnt get the email.

The emails were sent from updates@xsyon.com this time.

If any of you have experience with mailing lists maybe you could offer some suggestions. We use phplist and I'm stumped as to why some players got the email and others didn't. It seems to be about 50/50.

It may happen that your domain or mailserver got blacklisted by some yahoo servers due to the mass amount of sent email. Yahoo servers may think that these emails were spams. If you like you can try to send a single mail to my address to see if it is the maillist which doesn't work. I'm at the comp so can try to check it quickly.