Re:Myrmidon

:O :O :O

Myrmidon is here!

Everyone hide your loot!

gremrod wrote:
    Kuroi wrote:
    lol AR and Myrm even here? cool

btw your Myrms' signatures are graphically awful :/ if you want i can help you making the Myrmidon's outline better

something like this :silly:

Yeah, well we are not the graphics team of mrym. But sure that would be great.

The sigs we are using are meant for a black background.
    the one i made is of course with transparent background, so you can put it everywhere :P

i'll add some for orange and zoot

Thanks.

the biggest exploiterguild (dupes) and hacker (speedhack) from mortal online now here in xsyon. welcome lol

gremrod from... umm.... perpetuum?

oh if he was in MO then its it surely him.. especially with the dupes and hacker claims haha... nice... is the whole crew here from perpetuum or just you? I was in your corporation in perpetuum with Styx haha

I seriously doubt that Myrm could take the title of biggest exploiter guild. I think #1 rank should probably go to the guild that built 2 or more keeps in the first 4mths of live play.

i have no idea about exploits.. but i played with Gremrod in perpetuum, just wanted to be sure it was him... i do remember that guild name myrmidons being thrown around.... i know many of our perpetuum corp played MO. I just was not one of them... played DF, but not MO. Grem is a good guy.

Valhalla too =P at least a few of us

Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    the biggest exploiterguild (dupes) and hacker (speedhack) from mortal online now here in xsyon. welcome lol
    Dont worry once they find out this isn't really a hardcore pvp game they'll leave or get kicked out for cheating like they always do