Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

attributes / stats

Do actions in the game raise stats or are these static from character creation and beyond?

Re: attributes / stats

I was curious about this too. I haven't noticed this yet, but it would make sense for a lumberjack to become stronger over time, or a hunter to have increased perception with significant training.

Although if "levels" also allow the character to raise stats, perhaps too many methods are counter-productive... We don't need to be Super Everything!

Yes, this will be in soon. You'll be able to raise stats, but not to the extreme.

Will we ever get stat description and item description or we must `guess` our char setups even before taking a single step ingame?

REVKhA wrote:
    Will we ever get stat description and item description or we must `guess` our char setups even before taking a single step ingame?
    Some info abou stats in here:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forums/54-annou...on-game-manual

That information should be displayed when hovering the mouse over the skills in the char creation section, and also ingame. Not in some pdf manual that nobody reads.

This game needs to centralize information, not spread it. They already don`t want to say much, let's not make it worst than it already is.

Yes, it will be added to character creation at some point as it's on our list. We're just focusing on other features and improvements at the moment.

I wouldnt say nobody read it, I would say you havent read read it, Revkha. Most of us would have already seen that information.

Kinslayer wrote:
    I wouldnt say nobody read it, I would say you havent read read it, Revkha. Most of us would have already seen that information.
    Yup, I have a copy saved on my desktop for reference.

want a cookie boys ? nobody reads manuals except for falcon 4 back in the early 90`s with my 9 inch screen apple. This is a sandbox and very intuitive, but there's no information at all in the game itself.