Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Hey Kin, Ralph from AI. I dont have your mumble info and your sites registration isnt working for me so I thought I'd post here. If youd like to hop in the old TA or shoot me a PM I have a proposition for you and feel we should discuss some things together.

Now that release is upon us, AR is actively recruiting. If a PvP/city building focused guild, with Roman influence is something that interests you, check out our webpage by clicking on my sig.

Looking for more to fill our ranks!

Still looking for more! Friendly and mature tribe!

Highly recommened group, very friendly, don't have to worry about what you say guild, but in a mature way.

Are you looking to Join AR??? Do You desire a friendly, mature structured guild with pvp/city building style play??? Hit us up and Join AR, and be a part of the team....

bump

Changing our alignment to neutral, to better allow for our future conquest goals.

Still looking for great members for this tribe, great group of guys, we have a lot of ppl over 30yr old+ so if you're sick of the 18yr pwn, leet speak you might want to give us a shot.

We do just about everything, crafting, pvp, city building, expansion and even some RP.