Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    All recruiting is open atm, great guild, nice group of guys. Global community

Our first city's plans are almost final, and we are currently looking for more people with good insight to city planning and fortifications. If this is you, feel free to check out our guild, as we are always looking for smart and skilled builders.

bump

Congratulations to Bryan for his promotion to the rank of Prefect! With this new role, Bryan will oversee the construction of our tribal home.

- Co-Consul Priscus

We are currently recruiting all opening spots, also really looking for ppl who enjoy PvP, we are going to be seeing a lot of PvP early on in game so if you're looking for a fight we got ya covered

Looking for recruits, must be mature, no drama queens, like pvp, crafting, city building, expansion. Apply within, to game with a great group of guys.

Global tribe still recruiting, pvp, crafting, empire building, honest mature group of gamers looking for like minded individuals

Still open recruiting, mature group, laid back, serious when we need to be to get stuff done, organized. Mostly older group of guys with some younger guys thrown in. We work great together as a tribe, we will focus on city building, crafting, pvp(defense and offense) If you think you might be right for us feel free to click my signature to enter into our website.

Oh and drama free, it's not tolerated at all, speaking your mind is encouraged and opinions are actually valued.

Hello friends. I met Grizz online and I think your guild is right up my alley. What do I need to do to join?