Idea for a tribe.

I'd be really interested in starting up a tribe that really pushed tech as much as possible, trying to cling onto the remnants of society. The structure of the tribe would be built around supporting a centre of excellence attracting the best craftsmen.

Obviously supporting a military would be a key part of the tribe, making sure our warriors had every edge possible when it come to conflict, this military was provide the security of the tribe and protection for the scavenging of resources and artifacts.

Everyone would have a role in supporting the tribe, our aim would be to always keep an edge over the other tribes in terms of technology, whether it being the sharpest swords or later on making the first firearms.

Knowledge is Power.

If anyone thinks that this sort of tribe would suit their style of play/ideals send a pm and we can thrash out some more detail if we get enough interest.

Re:Idea for a tribe.

If you intend to focus on tech advances that encompasses new architecture, constant pursuit of new knowledge, and better weapon efficiency count me in.

I would ideally like a tribe that focuses mainly on advancing its tech to enable it to build an impressive city and be capable to defend itself from jealous, less advanced, bloodthirsty tribes.

Anyways Cities, Tech advancement, and exploring would be my priorities. :side: If that is anything close to your ideal.

Re:Idea for a tribe.

If you're looking for a tribe/clan like this, the United Survivor Republic is devoted to exactly what you described. Take a look at our thread if you like.