Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

resurrection issues.

After getting killed, when i click ok to resurrect....by screen looks like it's bending upwards, goes black, then game stops responding. I then respawn in original spawn location where i first entered game upon creating toon.

ill try to send fraps video to bugs@

Edit...sorry, my ISP wont let me send it...its too large

Re:resurrection issues.

Havent seen that one. Ive died quite a bit today and revived successfully each time. Stupid Raccoons.

I got this once as well. I thought it was intentional (some sort of afterlife tunnel effect) but I've died several times since then and it hasn't happened again. I just figured it was buggy and was disabled or something.

I get that bug 5-10 times a day

those getting it, are you off your original starting zone?

and those not getting it, are you still on your original starting zone?

I'm not near my starting zone but I think it happend when I was at my starting zone also

I havent had it and I was in my starting zone.

After getting killed, when i click ok to resurrect....by screen looks like it's bending upwards, goes black, then game stops responding. I then respawn in original spawn location where i first entered game upon creating toon.
    If you respawn at the original location, it's not a bug. This is what will happen to players marked as evil. This can happen too easily to any player that's been in combat right now, so we'll adjust the system.

Evil player will respawn back at their 'home' location, which will usually be their tribe location. Good and neutral players can respawn near their dead body. This is one of the consequences of being evil, intended to make things more of a challenge.

Good to know

What actions flag us evil? Does the evil flag go away with time?

Xsyon wrote:
    If you respawn at the original location, it's not a bug. This is what will happen to players marked as evil. This can happen too easily to any player that's been in combat right now, so we'll adjust the system.

Evil player will respawn back at their 'home' location, which will usually be their tribe location. Good and neutral players can respawn near their dead body. This is one of the consequences of being evil, intended to make things more of a challenge.

All I did was kill a few bears, and then got killed by a player and I got the respawn at starting point.... seems a bit backwards : )