Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tribe patch feedback

So we got tribes.

Here's some feedback and issues i found today.

- Alignment of tribe not displayed to members.

- terraforming gives too much xp or everything else doesn't give enough.

- Looting ennemy players is bugged, can only loot clothes it seems.

- Some clothes i looted off others were invalid (zonkers) when in my own bag.

- Bag management is a bit weird , gotta drop stuff and just figure out what bag/container goes where, a bit clunky.

- Combat ranges need major improvement (coyotes have range bigger than health bar detection, pvp has a very small range.)

- Do different weapons have different attack range?

- Tribe area is too small

- Need tribe spawn to help new players

- Need ranged combat asap (bow/arrows, enchanted staffs, guns, javelins, blowpipe/blowgun , poisons (dot) , shuriken, caltrops)

- need cooking, construction, teaching, learning, progression balance.

- Need tribe sub-leaders and hierarchy (im just a tribal slave, maybe its implemented but i have no idea.)

- more animals , more lethal and polished combat, need blood and gore and mobs should do less warping when you move.

- Usual bug fixes, terrain crash fix and large/small wood chopping crash fixed.

- signposts where you can write stuff on (for buildings and storage)

- making roads outside tribe area should be possible.

- Tribe requests of the day (what needs to be gathered/done)

- simple and clear pvp rules for different alignments.

- more content, dynamic events, natural disasters, secrets and exploration rewards.

- tribal/lowtech/modern/hightech tiers for tribe progression

- Polishing , balancing, tweaking and overhaul.

- Separate emotes from chat

- Fix the buggy chat , tribe talk not always working.

- The game should be improved to help new players (tribe spawns , character creation overhauled)

- Mobile tribes possible at a certain point (animal taming + certain tribe level should allow you to move the tribe at a certain speed, should require food/drink for the animal and such)

- Tribe alarm/bell for attacks/raids

- Tool tips , item description box, skill description, etc. Centralize the information.

- suprises, treasures, special items, rarity system.

- Sex emote (hip thrusting) for corpse rape

Re: Tribe patch feedback

we need a /rope function to get people unstuck now that climbing is harder and such (get people out of holes) perhaps a /reset to spawn near totem after 30 seconds

a climbing skill would be nice, requirement would be 2 pickaxe equipped. can climb a vertical hill even stone mountains.

- blocking and dodging should be passive, block should be more effective on melee , dodge on ranged. These 2 defense actions should be passive imho.

- Hitting someone in the legs should make them move slower for a bit. Head should be a critical hit, chest and arm hit should affect stamina and damage

This is what beta is for.. work out some of the less polished things. I am pretty sure a lot of your suggestions I have seen in the suggestion thread already, however, seeing them tied to tribe function adds another light on them.

Good thoughts....

Re:Tribe patch feedback

Great feedback. Thanks!

Many of these things are on our list. A few comments for now:

Looting enemy players is bugged, can only loot clothes it seems.
    You should be able to loot weapons and also open packs and loot them. You won't be able to loot the entire pack or pouch though. If this is not working, please let me know. It should be working.

- Some clothes i looted off others were invalid (zonkers) when in my own bag.
    What happened to these? Were you unable to move / use them? Did you get Invalid Inventory Request messages?

- Do different weapons have different attack range?
    Yes.

- Fix the buggy chat , tribe talk not always working.
    Is chat lagging, or in what cases does it not work?

Hey Xyson , i think the suggestion in the other thread would help you out ALOT! . is there anyway you could post what you would like us to concentrate our testing on and we could do that one thing (or multi) and give you better feedback , it may even help the dev's alittle bit better if they have feeback on something they are working on atm and need info on what exactly it is that needs done or is having problems. Overall i think it just might help you all out in the long run

(maybe in the Xyson update section , just add at the end what you would like testers to concentrate there time on )

i think the suggestion in the other thread would help you out ALOT!
    Yes, I agree, but I already do post a list of changes with each update and those are the things that should be tested.

I can start a separate thread to make it more clear if that helps (starting with the next update). Would that help?

Yeah i do think it would help . and just to be clear , you have the best feedback and updating of any MMO i have ever played/tested , lol.
    I just think a thread with more of "we need you all to do this/that/the other , would just kind of give a direction as to what to do, instead of stumbling upon stuff ,which works but leaves a wide variable to what would actually help devs more . plus i think a lot of people would feel a purpose if they had a "mission" to test stuff :P

Is chat lagging, or in what cases does it not work?
    Tribe and help chat loses its color and it all goes white.

You should be able to loot weapons and also open packs and loot them. You won't be able to loot the entire pack or pouch though. If this is not working, please let me know. It should be working.

I can’t loot weapons or anything else in hands or on the body.
    Sometimes I can’t move items out of their bag.