Thread: EXE crash

EXE crash

Today I was walking while hiding....EXE crashed. keep getting EXE error when loading in entities. Removed game...reinstalled game... keep getting EXE error.

EXE error happened to me yesterday when bin issues may have caused it....but removing and reinstalling Xsyon, fixed it.

EDIT: update....tried logging in again...got in....i think exe after reload may be from me changing sound and shadows before entering game for first time.

Re:EXE crash

Hello Deacon,

Reinstalling the game should not be a factor in fixing crashes. A crash can't affect the data files.

You could be crashing because of some settings. To revert to the default settings you can delete files from the Xsyon/Save directory. There's no need to go through the hassle of reinstalling.

deleting the save directory does allow me to get back in game...but if i change anything...like load my hot bar...turn off music...turn of shadows....in essence, creating a new save file...next login will crash at loading entities with exe error again.

Can you determine exactly what change is causing the crash?

I PMed him tell him to email me so I can take a look at the file and compare it to mine. Maybe something in it is getting corrupt.