Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WASHO TRIBU

WASHO TRIBU

Hola a todos!!!

Me gustaria crear una tribu para todos los que hablan alguna de las lenguas españolas,aunque tambien estaría abierto a otras lenguas.Aunque por razones obias la principal herramienta de comunicacion seriá el castellano.

Mi idea seriá hacer una tribu en honor a los indigenas y primeros habitantes del Lago Tahoe,los Washoe o llamados tambien Washo.

Una tribu con unos principios y valores como: fuerza,paz,honor,reputacion,respeto con el medio ambiente asi como con las demas tribus,sacrificio,devocion.Aunque nunca llegar llegar a ser debiles.Seria como honrar a los antiguos habitantes de estas tierras y no permitir que vuelva ha suceder lo que les sucedió a ellos,ser relegados a otros territorios.

Seriamos una tribu neutral,apoyaríamos las buenas ideas que tuviera cualquier miembro pero siempre con una ultima decision dictada por el Gran gefe.Una tribu con lazos profundos entre sus miembros,incluso se podria hacer un ritual de iniciacion para los nuevos miembros.Seguiriamos los rituales,habilidades y manera de entender el mundo de los antiguos Washoe.Aunque con una vision actualizada y abierta a los nuevos tiempos.

Espero os guste la idea y podamos desarrollar esta tribu con la ayuda de todos los que esten interesados.

Mi nombre Sempervirens significa "persistente"

Gracias

PD:Eventhough our main language will be Spanish most of us understand and are able to use and write in English.

Re:WASHO TRIBU

could someone translate...

This is a quick translation:

Hello all!!!

I would like to create a tribe for all Spanish people, although it would be open to other languages.but the main language of comunication will be Spanish.

My though would be to do a tribe in honor of the first inhabitants of the Lake Tahoe, the Washoe or also called Washo.

A tribe with some principles and values as: Power,peace,honor,reputation,respect with the environment as well as the other tribes, sacrifice, devotion. Although never weak.

Our tribe would be a neutral tribe, we would support the good ideas that had any member but always with a final decision dictated by the big boss.A tribe with deep ties among its members, even could be a ritual of iniciation for the newbie .We wil follow the rituals, abilities and skills of the old Washoe.Although with a vision brought up to date and open to the new times.

I expect you like the idea and we can develop this tribe with the aid of all the ones that be interested.

My name Sempervirens means "persistent" "evergreen"

Thanks

Did the Washo speak Spanish? :huh:

Some people asked for an Spanish tribe,and I think is legit for them to do it.I don't see any problem with this..

Never said it was a problem :P

Buena idea, me apunto

Ya darás instrucciones

[hide][/hide]

Afrodita

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Did the Washo speak Spanish? :huh:
    Obviously the ones that escaped from the oppressive California Missions and went into hiding in the Sierra Nevadas for a couple centuries (or something like that) did.

Spanish is the 2nd most poken language in the world so its legit

Hampy wrote:
    Spanish is the 2nd most poken language in the world so its legit
    Wtf is Spanish bigger then Arabic or Chinese?