Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re:IDEA.. MARRY...and then NPC-BABY

whaaaa? You scared of a 21st lifestyle....and yes Jadz that was the joke hehe.

Anywhooo...what were we talking about? The pro's and con's of burning bunnies, right? hehe

Pro: we get good food to kick ReV's butt! hehe

Re:IDEA.. MARRY...and then NPC-BABY

this is by far the worst post I've ever seen on a gaming forum.

All our Clanmember of RIFT,Fallen EARTH,EARTHRISE,and XSYON loved this idea with NPC Babys and then NPC Guards!..The second point of NPC children and with training then---> the guards of the Tribes and a little Live in the citys!
    A Little IDEA:
    Clans can order at the Totem 2 NPC Woman and TRIBES (20 Member) can order 3 NPC Woman
    2.Then after ordering a NPC Woman the Clanleader or other Rank of player can order from this NBC Woman all 1 Month on NPC BABY/CHILDREN,This NPC BABY/CHILDREN is now running/playing randomly in the city and after 2 Month this NPC Children now is an NPC GUARD which we can give him order(Guard/Patrol/Agrresiv/passiv/Attack or defend)
    3.NOW..the citys have Live and with relativ simple Programming we have for a Future PVP a Defending Guard

I don't think people need to think about this shit now. They need to fix lag and combat as their first priority.

edit:

NVM this guy is a moron irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Whorlok View Post
    All our Clanmember of RIFT,Fallen EARTH,EARTHRISE,and XSYON loved this idea with NPC Babys and then NPC Guards!..The second point of NPC children and with training then---> the guards of the Tribes and a little Live in the citys!
    A Little IDEA:
    Clans can order at the Totem 2 NPC Woman and TRIBES (20 Member) can order 3 NPC Woman
    2.Then after ordering a NPC Woman the Clanleader or other Rank of player can order from this NBC Woman all 1 Month on NPC BABY/CHILDREN,This NPC BABY/CHILDREN is now running/playing randomly in the city and after 2 Month this NPC Children now is an NPC GUARD which we can give him order(Guard/Patrol/Agrresiv/passiv/Attack or defend)
    3.NOW..the citys have Live and with relativ simple Programming we have for a Future PVP a Defending Guard
    http://www.russianbrides.com/ - did not know they had internet post-apoc to just order your women!

While I think you idea might be interesting remember that it would take about 1.5 real years for the baby to become about 18 years old. You can not just magically in my opinion have an baby age that much faster. Also the idea of just ordering a women just sound way to odd :P

okayEDIT: we have randomly with the time it spawns in the City NPC children with not order ONE WOMAN!..
    this randomly playing children after 1-3 month (Or other timeline) they are transform to a NPC GUARD!

Horrible idea, with the way folks like to grief each other I can imagine the nightmares. Didn't WOW have trouble with putting npc kids in game for some event and having them abused? I know it's just a game but some stuff really shouldn't be acted out ever in any format.

The Idea is for improved City Live!..I have started under "Tweak and Suggestions" a better Idea with "PVP Defence and City Live" ...

A BLOODY DINGO ATE ME NPC BABY!