Tribe numbers for beta

Im just wondering if we can lower the number required to start a tribe and place a totem to 2 or 3 while in beta? Since most are off doing other things, as to avoid beta burnout in yet another beta (our guild is a bit beta'd out), and different timezones as well, getting 5 together at the same time is proving to be a bit of a challenge at current.

I cant see this making a huge difference while we are just testing, what do you think, can it be done?

Re:Tribe numbers for beta

They dont need to be online when you place the totem, so just invite them when they pop on for a minute and make the totem once you have 5.

Another way you could do it is create the tribe then invite the first member, then get him/her to delete his char and make another then invite them etc. Deleting chars currently doesn't remove them from the tribe.

How recent is this deleting characters not removing them from the tribe?
    I ask because an update was patched out about 3 days ago that was supposed to fix that.

On that note, the tribe requirement number has already been scaled down from 10, that is planned for the beginning of prelude.

Need to be 5 different ppl no matter if they're not online, but you cant do the invite/delete trick anymore.

Ahh cool, I didnt realise they didnt need to be online. Thats cool then, thanks for the info

Okay, so could someone explain to me how I add members to my tribe without them being online? It says I need to select a name, where do I do that if I havent met up with them in game?

Is there a way I can type in their name?

I think to invite them, you have to see them and select them...just like adding them to friends list...but to place the totem...only leader needs be on line at that time.

Okay, thanks, thats what I thought, so my OP stands then... Can we by any chance reduce the number required to make a tribe/place totem to 2 for the time being?

I can do this for the next patch, but I'll leave it like that for a short period of time only.

Cool, thanks.