I'd like to remind you that i'm here since more than half a year and we have not launched yet, i remember the may 15th date. Once they are settled i bet the pace will go up dramatically, they have had obvious problems with programmers and the code they did.

New weapons armors and tools... yep that's what i mean. Who said i wanted plasma guns in a year or i will leave... it's called progression, tribal/modern/postmodern/lowtech/hightech/sci-fi/wtfbbq is a lot of tiers to me.

I will always be against religion , that feature needs to be very well though or else it might be the end of Xsyon, just like wurm online died when they implemented that shitty ass feature. Religion has no place in games, its a fucked up retarded feature and i would prefer having something else than that.

It will probably take a week before we get the grand master crafters from all the botting they did 24/7 so the achievement whores are gonna whine about that much sooner than you think.

Point is there is a satellite dish at the bottom of the tribe totem, so you and your fairy tribe are the only things close to fairies in this game.