crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash...

I walked to zone 781 pos 300 50 500 took out my axe and started to cut a tree at the end of cutting it my game crashed and when are you going to fix the bug that makes you crash after you die, im done testing this stupid game

Re: crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash...

It's beta... There are bugs, crashes, glitches, exploits, incorrect graphics, more bugs, crashes which might include some crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash. It's not a complete game, its not a finished game. Ask yourself, what have you done in 2 and half months of testing, notice I didn't say playing there, what have you done to help make the game better? How many of these crashes have you taken the time to document, experiment, duplicate with to send in an in depth bug report? The only way to make these go away is to do just that. The more information the dev team has on things like this, the easier it will be for them to track down the cause thus provide a fix. If you feel like you can't do that, I suggest you stop 'playing' the game till release, it will be a more polished product like what your looking for.

Re:crash crash crash crash crash crash crash crash...

Canadian wrote:
    I walked to zone 781 pos 300 50 500 took out my axe and started to cut a tree at the end of cutting it my game crashed and when are you going to fix the bug that makes you crash after you die, im done testing this stupid game
    ...That's the WHOLE POINT of testing. Find things that are broke so they can be fixed when they are able to be fix.

i hope your not serious ?! wtf are u doing playing the game if u dont expect to see bugs , this is beta testing , not a finished game.

If your looking for no problems you may want to check back in a few months , or be serious and jump on the ball with reporting problems without "im done playing this stupid game" (not trying to be rude to u at all , i just dont get why you would say that in beta stage ).

Anyways i agreee with OP on the crash from the zone error, i get this every few steps sometimes

At least he posted in the right section. I thought i overreacted sometimes.

canadian relax a little take a small break i think that bug is now fixed trust in the dev team and try your best if not then i'll try my best to help you (dezgard) ingame name