Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Database wipe?

Re:Database wipe?

REVKhA wrote:
    Cunk wrote:
    I don't even understand how or why you Shinra guys spend so much time grinding skills and terraforming your village when you know it will all get wiped out sooner than later. It's a level of obsession that I frankly find disturbing.
    They love to jumpstart others, it's a fucking powertrip.

They really enjoy the terraforming exploit to level quicker and then they chest pound about it.
    what terraforming exploit? you should report that. you use the word exploit like every other sentence what happend to you?

I am a bone crafter, today is the first day I had time to do any type of terraforming as I didn't choose it as a base skill. Helped lay some tile to shape up the ground work. Didn't notice an exploit other then I didn't have to have a shovel equipped to do it.

Canadian wrote:
    REVKhA wrote:
    Cunk wrote:
    I don't even understand how or why you Shinra guys spend so much time grinding skills and terraforming your village when you know it will all get wiped out sooner than later. It's a level of obsession that I frankly find disturbing.
    They love to jumpstart others, it's a fucking powertrip.

They really enjoy the terraforming exploit to level quicker and then they chest pound about it.
    what terraforming exploit? you should report that. you use the word exploit like every other sentence what happend to you?

He meanss that terraforming raises leveling extremely fast, which buys other skill points, like combat skills.

Oi! Tredo, If we ever get manual friending or if im in zone, my ingame name is Risk too, gimme a holler. I'd be happy to make as many leather straps as I can based on how many threads I have...rule is 1 thread = 3 straps +- fail...

after next wipe id be happy to meet up.