Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Database wipe?

Database wipe?

Xsyon wrote:

This is primarily an fix update with a few minor features turned on. I haven't wiped anything so there will be some database issues from previous updates. I will wipe the database with the next feature update.
    Does this include characters and terrain ?

Re:Database wipe?

just guessing but since it was mentioned it was going to be one of the Big Updates, Im guessing it'll be both... After all we're getting Carpentry so tons of terraforming might become obsolete. :cheer:

Risk wrote:
    just guessing but since it was mentioned it was going to be one of the Big Updates, Im guessing it'll be both... After all we're getting Carpentry so tons of terraforming might become obsolete. :cheer:
    My thoughts exactly Risk, was just hoping I could get a confirmation from the big kahuna! :silly:

lol yah know were not gunna get a date. :laugh:
    For us, they want us to play and test till the last moment before announcing it.
    For them they dont want the complete die off on server the day before wipe.

I just keep acting like I normally do...attaining a full set of Castle Rock...if we get a wipe, I start over and have more time killer...hehe.

Plus im testing an are that i seem to keep crashing in...just more stuff to do during the slow season.

The construction update won't require a terrain wipe, but it will require that we wipe characters and objects.

Thanks for the heads up...

NO to a terrain wipe :blink:

Of course Shinra doesn't want a terrain wipe

I don't even understand how or why you Shinra guys spend so much time grinding skills and terraforming your village when you know it will all get wiped out sooner than later. It's a level of obsession that I frankly find disturbing.

Cunk wrote:
    I don't even understand how or why you Shinra guys spend so much time grinding skills and terraforming your village when you know it will all get wiped out sooner than later. It's a level of obsession that I frankly find disturbing.
    They love to jumpstart others, it's a fucking powertrip.

They really enjoy the terraforming exploit to level quicker and then they chest pound about it.