Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Guild rank system

I was asking myself this stuff a bit ago and so I sent a PM to Jordi about this.

This is about Tribes

Once you have tribes in-game, And people start making a million tribes. Will we be able to delete a tribe? If we can delete a tribe, Will that tribe name be able to be used again? Or is it locked to never be used again?
    Also If a leader of the tribe leaves(cancels his account) Will there be a way to apoint a new leader?

I ask because, In many of the MMO's I have played and been apart of guilds. I have seen names be taken away because once used. The name was locked up from then on. Also I have seen guilds die, Because the lead left the game without a word. And no one could change things because there was no real leader. And there was no way to make a new leader.

Thanks
    Alik Steel

Here is what he had to say on 10 September 2010

Hello Alik,

Tribes will be able to be deleted / abandoned and the name will be reusable.

I haven't thought of how to deal with a tribe leader that leaves the game, but we'll figure it out. It can definitely be dealt with manually if we need to do this.

I think I can set up an automatic system that if a player is deleted, the tribe leadership goes to the next highest rank.

Anyways, we'll figure it out. I don't want the problems you mentioned happening with Xsyon. Thanks for bringing this up, as I hadn't taken all these details into account but they are solveable.

Thanks again,

Jordi

For the reasons you ask for a coup system, is the same reason I ask about multiple leadership. My guild has set up our structure to support this already, so no one leader has to be around all the time, since we have 3 leaders. So as long as we can set permissions in a way to have multiple leaders, this really isnt a concern to me.

More adeas.

Ability to flag an attack,
    first on a neutral character------FLAG 15

Explanation:
    ...Flags and reports information to the tribe if the character
    ...was involved in a combat and who was the first to initiate
    ...an attack.

what do u guys think about that?

That way the tribe can deal the way they want with this kind of behaviour.