Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need More Information: Unable to Load Ground Level

If you are getting this error please report:

Does this seem to happen after crossing a zone, or crossing a zone and crossing back?

How much memory do you have?

Thanks

Re:Need More Information: Unable to Load Ground Level

Yes it happens when i move from one sector to another and run a little bit further. I just posted another bug i founded when testing this.

I have 4gb of RAM on a 64bit system and got this error entering a new zone.

EDIT:

It happens alot when I cross into another zone it seems. But the error is for a zone I never entered. And the invisible wall is in the zone I entered. Not in the zone the error was for.
    I dont know where others are getting the error. But I was in a few other zones in the lake swimming and I didn't get the error. Maybe it is the 820 821 area? Nope just got it swimming from 778 to 738

And I have 6gb of memory.

EDIT: Ok here is what i got. I ran from 821 into 820 and got an error for ground levels for zone 859. The invisible wall was not to far into 820.

A screenshot of the location I got the error and a pic of the error message.

I get it crossing zones, any zones, and not particularly crossing back. I run 8gig DDR3 RAM. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I noticed it happens a lot when auto-running.

I was getting those errors before in-game, now I'm getting them as I'm loading into Xsyon after I have selected my character.

I'm currently unable to login because of this.

I'm running 9GB DDR3 RAM.

Hello!

When you are unable to login again the only solution for me was deleting files from save folder,restart the computer,make a new character and start in a different zone.

Crash to DT, Same error code, Zones 822, 819, 742, 702, 782 and more. Getting error message up to three times in one crash. Each error a differant zone. Toon not evan in the error zone at the time .

Franconian wrote:
    Crash to DT, Same error code, Zones 822, 819, 742, 702, 782 and more. Getting error message up to three times in one crash. Each error a differant zone. Toon not evan in the error zone at the time .
    this texture loading error has actually been fixed and will be part of the patch due out in a few days.

Xsyon wrote
    We've solved a lot of annoyances that have plagued us for a while (like the sector crossing crashes and big lag spikes).
    Also

Xsyon wrote
    We're currently working on some final adjustments to construction and some fixes with tribes and stacking. Once these are done I will patch up the update.
    Xsyon posted this info on November 3rd.