I noticed ya'll created tar for the first time...
Only question is why is it only near where Shin camps and Avalon? I do a trek of the landscape and so far the only tar thats been spawned is smack in the zone the head tribe will be..
Got nothing against Shin, but ive scaled the highest ridges and even at a distance I can see the black of tar...I've only seen it in the Shin newbie zone....tar looks like a black streek on grey when yer up high, foresters.
Or is this an add on the joke when you encourage people to expand outward but require them to use trash...There are many great zones, very beautiful, very economic....all useless...everything in this game revolves aroud trash...
theres no reason and its stupid to go up in the hills.. even if yer a bonecrafter you need to go back to trash for screws and LC's straps..
There's no expansion... i've roamed Tahoe and aside the newbie zones, theres no trash....hows a tribe based one LC's BC's WC's and Carps supposed to survive out of an area that has only grass and trees.
Even Avalon looks sweet but there arent even trees on it..
I mean COME ON..if yer making a resource craft game....at least make the resources attainable after you grow up....SWG: example.