Inventory, bag permissions bugs

We have noticed one bug where if you drop a large basket onto your pack slot to replace your starter pack it will cause the original pack and contents to be lost. You can workaround this by putting your original pack on the ground and then picking up a basket from the ground.

There seems to be some random bug with permissions where an empty basket is dropped and then cannot be picked up or opened as it says you don't have permission. I dropped one of my pouches on the ground and then could no longer interact with it. This doesn't seem to always happen...

EDIT: My inventory seemed to be bugged after I dropped the pouch on the ground and I couldnt access it. I dropped another pouch and the same thing happened, this time I had one item in it and the same result. I went and got two new pouches but couldn't equip them as it said the slot was occupied, I relogged and I could equip the new pouches. Still can't access the pouches I dropped though.

When trading with someone if your main pack is full then the items you are trading will be lost. I had one empty slot in my main pack and received one basket in a trade while two others were lost. I had free space in pouches but it seems the traded items will only go to the main pack.

EDIT2: Also noticed that the game tells me I can't gather something like another rock or some metal etc if I am near max encumbrance but I can take as many stacks of rocks etc from a bag/basket on the ground as I like. So I can go way over the encumbrance in that way. I could only gather 18 rocks so I dropped a bag on the ground and filled it with 100 rocks, 10 at a time as I gathered and then moved all 100 into my bag and I could walk away with them.

Re: Inventory, bag permissions bugs

I know the first answer to why you cannot use the pouch or basket.
    - If you take an item from a container that can be dropped on the ground without it being lost (such as basket and pouches) the permission they had when stored (eg. private) will still apply even though they are stored in baskets/pouches with 'Tribe/Friends/Public' permission.
    All this means that as soon as you drop a basket/pouch on the ground that was stored in a 'Tribe basket' but didn't have its permission changed from 'Private' to 'Tribe/Public/Friends' will go back to being a private basket on the ground until the owner/maker of the basket change the permission.

Example: I make a basket --> I store this new basket in a Basket used for storing tribe containers --> I forget to change permission to tribe on the basket I made --> You pick up this new basket --> You drop the new basket on the ground --> The permission is now private for the basket again --> Only I can access it until I change it --> (Any items in it is lost for you until I've changed the permission.*)

*I'm not entirely sure on this or if they actually erase the items in it.

Good to see moar Luxers on the boards =)!

Re:Inventory, bag permissions bugs

This may have been said but didn’t see it,

If you trade a bag, or any item, you change ownership. If you just pick up a bag to use you are still subject to the original owners permissions.

Re:Inventory, bag permissions bugs

.. You said it very simple.. .
    I just have a thing with getting carried away in explanation.. .