Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AFK switch

Re:AFK switch

As for the OP, I dont like the idea. Most, if not all guilds will have tribe chat and Ventrilo. Letting your tribe mates know that you dont want to chat, Im sure wouldnt be a hard task. Perhaps an option to send an ingame msg to all people on your friends list would make things easier, without adding a feature that sounds as if it could be easily exploited.

Re:AFK switch

Sure, but why not get the idea out in the open anyway?
    Yes, I agree. All ideas are welcome. Not all will make it into the game, but one idea can spark another.

I would also like to add to my own post about this idea... we need to have an AFK counter-check. Picture this... a macro'er logs in, sets macros in gear, gets lagged, and stays in place. As the lag builds for this character the macro continues to produce code sending macros!! This will continue to build until the server either crashes or restarts...

There needs to be a window pop up, a random 3 to 4 digit code in the window, you have to type in that code in 1 min or less in order to keep from getting kicked from the game! This will STOP all this macro causing lag creating afk'ers that work like this!!!

LOL guys how about just log out or play..easy

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    I would also like to add to my own post about this idea... we need to have an AFK counter-check. Picture this... a macro'er logs in, sets macros in gear, gets lagged, and stays in place. As the lag builds for this character the macro continues to produce code sending macros!! This will continue to build until the server either crashes or restarts...

There needs to be a window pop up, a random 3 to 4 digit code in the window, you have to type in that code in 1 min or less in order to keep from getting kicked from the game! This will STOP all this macro causing lag creating afk'ers that work like this!!!
    Great, Captcha for an MMO. This would have me stomping kittens again and I just got out of kitten stomping rehab. Hell, I hate Captcha for my pr0n sites and those give me much more satisfaction!