Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:Change your tools to weapons

lol good luck getting that info out of the crew, took us what...6 months to even get an explanation on starting stats....hell different tools used during crafting were supposed to provide different outcomes...kinda hard to tell when EVERY tool has a req of 25 (newb)
    Just griping. but I think this whole.."Stats are secret" is a load of bull for a crew that wants to save time...
    Last big update said weapons and armor had an effect...which turned to a load of bull...buck arse nekid, I killed a Bear just as quit as with a full set of Desolation (lv40) and knive-axes for weapons...

Atm there is zero factor with armor and weapons...and to hide a factor is just crule....

Honestly, I'd just like to see what stats we can get on what items and what those stats do to improve our character.
    Then we can figure out which stats are on which items and how that affect your character. By testing.

You sure it said that items had stats and not that they would get stats or maybe it is a bug.

With oder words, there is still a lot of work to do for the developers before they can release.

LOL no offence intended Xx1327 but your avatar are sig are very religious (Christian) heavy, do you guys listen to Requiem Mass in your pleasure time?

@Desolation : I think you are talking crap my friend. First there is no Lvl40 Desolation so I think we should end your dream there - this is not WOW but please feel free to go back to WOW and go make your level 40 armour.

But you will not be finding level 40 armour in this game ever full stop. Good bye.