* althouhg the terrain is going almost flat, I can't cross an invisible line. Its like I runn against an invisable wall. The line is where we have been terraforming at zone 857 334.02/573.02/488.09. When you walk a few steps to the side you can cross it.

* Today I was unable to open the poutch in poutchslot4. I dragged it to slot 1 and was able to open it there. I wanted to put it back in slot 4 again. It was impossible cause this spot was already occupied. I relogged. Was able open the poutch in spot1. I dragged it to the 4 I was unable to open it again. When I wanted to drag it back to spot1 I was unable cause this was already occoupied. I tried this time mouving a poutch from spot2 to 3 and back agian same goos here. I was able to open them in 1/2/3 but not in 4

*I've seen some floating rocks at zone 857 176.56/240.97/513.60 it where only the smaller once

* I've noticed a Black bear leather that I could not stack with any other black bear leather witch we where able to stack. That one it was just inpossible to stack. I kept that one in the container just in case you wanne check it out.

All for today.