Thread: List of buggs

List of buggs

* althouhg the terrain is going almost flat, I can't cross an invisible line. Its like I runn against an invisable wall. The line is where we have been terraforming at zone 857 334.02/573.02/488.09. When you walk a few steps to the side you can cross it.

* Today I was unable to open the poutch in poutchslot4. I dragged it to slot 1 and was able to open it there. I wanted to put it back in slot 4 again. It was impossible cause this spot was already occupied. I relogged. Was able open the poutch in spot1. I dragged it to the 4 I was unable to open it again. When I wanted to drag it back to spot1 I was unable cause this was already occoupied. I tried this time mouving a poutch from spot2 to 3 and back agian same goos here. I was able to open them in 1/2/3 but not in 4

*I've seen some floating rocks at zone 857 176.56/240.97/513.60 it where only the smaller once

* I've noticed a Black bear leather that I could not stack with any other black bear leather witch we where able to stack. That one it was just inpossible to stack. I kept that one in the container just in case you wanne check it out.

All for today.

Re:List of buggs

Chade can you please include the zone in you reports

Thanks

Chade wrote:
    * althouhg the terrain is going almost flat, I can't cross an invisible line. Its like I runn against an invisable wall. The line is where we have been terraforming at 334.02/573.02/488.09. When you walk a few steps to the side you can cross it.
    Did this occur after a move error?

* Today I was unable to open the poutch in poutchslot4. I dragged it to slot 1 and was able to open it there. I wanted to put it back in slot 4 again. It was impossible cause this spot was already occupied. I relogged. Was able open the poutch in spot1. I dragged it to the 4 I was unable to open it again. When I wanted to drag it back to spot1 I was unable cause this was already occoupied. I tried this time mouving a poutch from spot2 to 3 and back agian same goos here. I was able to open them in 1/2/3 but not in 4
    I have had this same issue multiple times. Only with the 4th bag slot. I have never actually used the 4th slot that I can remember, so no items have been inside it when this occurs that I know of.

* I've noticed a Black bear leather that I could not stack with any other black bear leather witch we where able to stack. That one it was just inpossible to stack. I kept that one in the container just in case you wanne check it out.
    I've had this happen too, also with leather. I'm not sure if salvaged items and matching items found via skinning/etc stack or not. It might just be types of leather.

:blush: zone 857

Ferakpsi wrote:
    Did this occur after a move error?
    No, I did not have any errors before. I will take a screanshot this evening and post it might help to untherstand.

I have had this same issue multiple times. Only with the 4th bag slot. I have never actually used the 4th slot that I can remember, so no items have been inside it when this occurs that I know of.
    All my tools where in there. I did not have that problem when I first equiped it. It occured the next time I logged in. Tried to relog multiple times.

Like Chade i've ran into an invisible wall at...

Zone 857. Pos 879.65/252/487.01

And there was a bunch of errors that i hadn't noticed(running in window mode)

It was cured by relogging in.

Eveytime I ran into an invisible wall. I always had the unable to load ground levels error. And those times. I always had a wall at 252. So it seems your getting the error but its not coming up.

Hyip wrote:
    Eveytime I ran into an invisible wall. I always had the unable to load ground levels error. And those times. I always had a wall at 252. So it seems your getting the error but its not coming up.
    Not the case with my invisible wall. This is not abouth crossing a zone in that case you can't cross to the next zone. In this case you just have to do a few steps to the left and you can cross and walk behind it. ITs just a line where we have been terraforming. Somthing in the ground makes your computer think you are walking agains unpassable terrain while in the real case the ground is flat and behind it you have a ditch.