Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: play darkfall!!

Re: play darkfall!!

Saorlan wrote:
    Yes but guys both Darkfall and Mortal Online although not having much sand in there boxes are still miles ahead of the shitty EQ clones like WOW we have been playing for years.

So although they need a lot of work they are both (Mortal Online) in particular very very interesting games that point to the future.
    Ive never played WOW, the closest I got to it was Runescape, which was my first MMO.

The rest I have to disagree with also. The only thing impressive about MO is the graphics, and because of those graphics the game is unstable. Hell, the graphics themselves are buggy as hell, with all kinds of rendering issues.

Sure, the weather system is cool, and combat used to be good before they fucked with it too much, but even those things, the best features of the game, are up to the eyeballs with bugs and exploits.

REVKhA wrote:
    Darkfail
    Troll some more. Also WTF are you still doing here?

Little rude bois like yourself need to learn to join BAC.

prolly better off playing A Tale in the Desert which this games seems closest to atm.

Installing the trial right now =)

They will add offline skilling to help new players with the insain grind. :laugh:
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/sho...d.php?t=266545

It could have been a good game if they had a skillcap and some outher fixes.

Sweet, the population's gonna jump from 10 to 2. On a serious note, it's the wrong solution to their problem. Why is it so hard for them to add some more fluff to the game? Make it a proper sandbox game instead of pvp grind fest.

Nezabyte wrote:
    Sweet, the population's gonna jump from 10 to 2. On a serious note, it's the wrong solution to their problem. Why is it so hard for them to add some more fluff to the game? Make it a proper sandbox game instead of pvp grind fest.
    If its the same reason as MO, its cos the devs are fuckin morons that dont understand what a sandbox actually is. It sounds like DFO hasnt changed since I played it which was for the first few months after release.

This is all true however ... it is still a league ahead of mindless EQ clones with their kill x of x and fetch y to x with auto targeting shitty combat that you can make a cup of tea during.

I was quite blown away by the new graphics that Mortal Online currently has, it is a bit unstable but it really has jaw dropping visuals especially at dawn.

Darkfall has gotten a lot better.

"All players should be able to build a home in a true sandbox"

I agree.