I'm looking for a tribe to join, this is what I expect from anyone that tries to recruit me.

1. Ventrillo required by all members
2. Age Requirement 18+
3. Plans to dominate the game world by numbers and strength (if you think being a zerg is a bad thing don't bother)
4. Plans to conquer and hold territory from day 1.
5. Declares war on anyone that gets in our way of territory control with goals to destroy those tribes and claim their territory as our own.
6. Friendly to tribal members.
7. Ability to work as a team and organize raids on the fly.
7. NO RP - yuck!

If this is the type of gameplay you provide within your tribe I am ready to join!

A little about me:

I'm 33 years old, I've been playing Darkfall for the last year, since Aug 09. Grinding out my toon is going to be my top priority- I am totally for teamwork and willing to help with whatever skills are needed. However my main priority is to beuild a top notch pvp combat character. My preferred playstyle is a ranged type character, however I am capable of adapting to whatever play style is needed to stay ahead of the game. I don't mean that I will always be switching out my skills based on the flavor of the month- what I mean is if ranged combat is not in the game at launch then I can adapt to melee style combat.