Looking for an active tribe

I'm looking for a tribe to join, this is what I expect from anyone that tries to recruit me.

1. Ventrillo required by all members
    2. Age Requirement 18+
    3. Plans to dominate the game world by numbers and strength (if you think being a zerg is a bad thing don't bother)
    4. Plans to conquer and hold territory from day 1.
    5. Declares war on anyone that gets in our way of territory control with goals to destroy those tribes and claim their territory as our own.
    6. Friendly to tribal members.
    7. Ability to work as a team and organize raids on the fly.
    7. NO RP - yuck!

If this is the type of gameplay you provide within your tribe I am ready to join!

A little about me:

I'm 33 years old, I've been playing Darkfall for the last year, since Aug 09. Grinding out my toon is going to be my top priority- I am totally for teamwork and willing to help with whatever skills are needed. However my main priority is to beuild a top notch pvp combat character. My preferred playstyle is a ranged type character, however I am capable of adapting to whatever play style is needed to stay ahead of the game. I don't mean that I will always be switching out my skills based on the flavor of the month- what I mean is if ranged combat is not in the game at launch then I can adapt to melee style combat.

Re:Looking for an active tribe

1. Ventrillo required by all members
    Yes

2. Age Requirement 18+
    Most are well over 18

3. Plans to dominate the game world by numbers and strength (if you think being a zerg is a bad thing don't bother)
    I don’t know about ‘zerg’ but nothing wrong with strength in numbers.

4. Plans to conquer and hold territory from day 1.
    Absolutely

5. Declares war on anyone that gets in our way of territory control with goals to destroy those tribes and claim their territory as our own.
    We are neutral and intend to do what’s in our best interest.

6. Friendly to tribal members.
    Come join us on vent and decide for yourself

7. Ability to work as a team and organize raids on the fly.
    We do this now and its only getting better

7. NO RP - yuck!
    Yep

[url]http://www.xsyon.com/forums/29-tribal-recruitment/24021-the-shinra[/url]

on the official tribal list you guys are on the "good" list, so how does this make you neutral?

Also, you said you guy's don't RP but it also states on your tribal recruitment page that you are an RP trive.

And one other thing, I'm looking for a tribe that plans to dominate the game world with the most territory- of course this will also be based on how fast the tribe grows.

Basically, I'm looking for a tribe that wants to dominate the game world by force, not by kindness.

[quote] on the official tribal list you guys are on the "good" list, so how does this make you neutral? [/quote]

Well no one really knows what good / neutral/ evil truly means but we have decided neutral best describes us. Looks like our recruitment post has been updated.

[quote]Also, you said you guy's don't RP but it also states on your tribal recruitment page that you are an RP trive.[/quote]

We RP in sense that we use terms like Shinra and Nitesh or add a bit of story to our existence. It’s just lite PR to add a bit of character to the tribe. We do not ‘act’ it out on vent or in text.

[quote]And one other thing, I'm looking for a tribe that plans to dominate the game world with the most territory- of course this will also be based on how fast the tribe grows.[/quote]

Sure we have plans but realistically I don’t think any tribe will dominate the world. The fact that reaching out and touching someone will require real time traveling, logistics will become increasingly difficult the farther you are away from your supplies and crafters. You need to take in to account that a tribe will only have one tribe area, there is full looting, and if you turn evil you will have to spawn at your tribe totem.

[quote]Basically, I'm looking for a tribe that wants to dominate the game world by force, not by kindness.[/quote]

Here is the rub Shinra has gotten a reputation as being ‘too nice’ or even carebear. We will be good in the respect that we will honor our agreements, not turn on our allies, not grief/ hack/ cheat… and all that other good stuff. Nevertheless we also will be totally willing to pvp in defense our land and in pursuit of our goals. It has always been the plan to build a respectable military to complement our civilian citizens. I think somehow this fact has gotten lost in the public opinion of us.

There is no active tribe except Shinra

[b]prokop15 wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]REVKhA wrote:[/b]
    [quote]There is no active tribe except Shinra[/quote]

There's really no point in looking for a tribe at this point. When the game actually launches months and months from now, hopefully you'll have at least 2 tribes that want to play this game and you can at least have an option.[/quote]

Then I guess I will start a tribe- I'll repost when I have more info.

Re: Looking for an active tribe

templar fits you perfectly Mr.Keith
    hit us up Templarkx.com
    we do a lot of darkfall too, i personally don't anymore but our head honcho is quite the avid player.

and tell me Keith Stone

how do you stay so smooth
    [IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/lennyb333/Keith-Stone2.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Xx1327 wrote:[/b]
    [quote]templar fits you perfectly Mr.Keith
    hit us up Templarkx.com
    we do a lot of darkfall too, i personally don't anymore but our head honcho is quite the avid player.

and tell me Keith Stone

how do you stay so smooth
    [IMG]http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/lennyb333/Keith-Stone2.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

it's natural smoothieness! always!

Eww Keystone....

Here's a real beer:

[img]http://toddisrad.com/resources/StoneIPA4.jpg[/img]