Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re:The United Survivor Republic

We lost a member to Hopi so were sitting at 7 members. Need 3 for town

Ya I’m going to quit too. This clan wasn’t as great as I thought it was in the beginning.

You know where to go babe

Palo god wrote:
    Ya I’m going to quit too. This clan wasn’t as great as I thought it was in the beginning.
    What exactly were you expecting Palo? There isn't much ANY clan can do before the game comes out.

disappointing but members come and go. One would think they would wait to see how the tribe works in-game before writing them off but not much can be done. Goodluck

That's fine. We'll just add jam to you, make you three times better, and you can make up for Palo and lazyfrog.

Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:
    We lost a member to Hopi so were sitting at 7 members. Need 3 for town
    Better than losing more to a joke tribe, like tribe tribe or any of their subtribes. they seem to really have it out for you, I don't know what you did for them to make you their punching bag.

One of my members asked about joining them and I told him that he was already in the USR. Tangerine, being either the troll or less-than-intelligent person he is accused me of poaching members.

I look forward to seeing you in-game. I will not join any clan/guild/tribe before spending some in-game time to get a feel for the players.

Looks good on paper.

Alright. You're welcome to hang out with us during Early Start so long as you go your own way once we start discussing our settling location. Give me a message on the forums if you want to talk.

Good to see another Fallout fan