Going to be a character and items wipe for all the bug fixes

Re:Civilization?

Paradox wrote:
    Firebat wrote:
    when is the wipe
    Soon

Hard to say, could be any time from tonight to next week
    Going to be a character and items wipe for all the bug fixes
    After this long and these many changes, that Xsyon is talking about, don't be surprised to see a complete wipe. Not asking for one, just pointing out the white elephant.

Last I heard it will not require one.

Fact is that not wiping the ground is good because the changes are what will test the zone bug.

well im in 739 with my buddy, i dont see any signs of life other than coyotes. is anyone playing this game?

I'm waiting for the next patch :P

well. i found a large sand castle in 739 that you cant get into. has torches on the corners. logged off there for lack of anything else to do. must say. no point to the game at this point, too boring to test.

Firebat wrote:
    well. i found a large sand castle in 739 that you cant get into. has torches on the corners. logged off there for lack of anything else to do. must say. no point to the game at this point, too boring to test.
    That's Shinra's city, NiTesh. Once the wipe hits, we'll open the city back up and you should be able to play with us if you'd like =) I haven't been in the tribe too long and many of the times I've been on I've seen at least 3 or 4 others in and around the city.