Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Civilization?

Civilization?

Hi there. Im new, i just started out with 2 buddies in the cederrat region. All i have seen is wilderness, which is really cool. But there must be a town somewhere!?

Is there any civilization?

Re:Civilization?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the majority of people seem to be playing in the Southern Lake Tahoe area, specifically the Round Hill starter area.

There will not be any NPC towns or NPC humans. All quests and towns will be created by players.

Currently construction is not in so you won't find much of a town, just a earth fort.

sandcastle's FTW :P

Hi!

Yes People are exploring a good place to settle and trying features.You're lucky thought,you avoided lots of tests

Enjoy!

Well construction is coming in the next patch, thats what everyone has been waiting for. Not going to see many towns until people can build things :laugh:

And my shall we build some glorious settlements to wage war with ?!

ok cool. Well could someone post the grid number and or coords of the area with the most players so i can find someone?

Firebat wrote:
    ok cool. Well could someone post the grid number and or coords of the area with the most players so i can find someone?

We are in Zone 739
    Maybe others around 781

Sorry to say most people are not in game until after the wipe

when is the wipe