names above head

Have players names only appear above their head when you cursor over them. Players whom you have met and evil players (who you need not meet to know their name) names should appear over ther heads when cursored over while good players you have yet to meet would not appear at all. It is less intrusive and allows players to hide but still allows you to tell the players name if you want.
    please tell me NO NAMES will appear if in hiding mode, whether they've been "cursored over" or not....otherwise it is usless. Players will go around meeting people, just so those players wont be able to actually hide...all the invisiblity in the world wont overcome a name hanging over your head.

Re: names above head

if I recall, search for posts from me about hiding, they will not. Just search it to make sure though.

please tell me NO NAMES will appear if in hiding mode
    NO NAMES will appear if in hiding mode

I'd like to suggest to get rid off the names above animals, or at least make it optional (possibility to switch it off). Last night I met a group of deer, some were laying down, some were standing, moving around...they looked really great, so realistic, but the names above their head were very immersion-breaking. Mouse over an animal should show its name, there is no need for a permanent description IMO.

Suggestion information added to list ~ KiwiBird

Jadzia wrote:
    I'd like to suggest to get rid off the names above animals, or at least make it optional (possibility to switch it off). Last night I met a group of deer, some were laying down, some were standing, moving around...they looked really great, so realistic, but the names above their head were very immersion-breaking. Mouse over an animal should show its name, there is no need for a permanent description IMO.