Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Patch or update?

Well, I will go ahead and ask the question. What are the chances of a patch today?

Re: Patch or update?

since he hasn't posted in hte updates thread about releasing today/tomorrow, prob slim to none

that's kinda what I was thinking... over 2 weeks since last update, I know a lot of bugs are getting fixed, which is a good thing, but I'm running out of things to do around the house!!

tredo wrote:
    that's kinda what I was thinking... over 2 weeks since last update, I know a lot of bugs are getting fixed, which is a good thing, but I'm running out of things to do around the house!!
    have you ever played Face of Mankind? you can google it if you don't know what it is.

I was lookin gfor something to keep me busy while I wait for xsyon a couple days ago. I came across face of mankind and tried it out- it's a really cool game- set in the future with modern type weapons and it's all in real time combat.

there's a free trial you can check it out if you haven't played it before. Population seems to be pretty good too.

lol, look on the bright side, it will be well worth the wait. I think he also did say he would like to do small updates every few days (weekly?) and a major one every 2 weeks?

Re:Patch or update?

I was really hoping for pizza and construction this weekend

It’s good to know things will be that much better after the patch though

KeithStone wrote:
    tredo wrote:
    have you ever played Face of Mankind? you can google it if you don't know what it is.

I was lookin gfor something to keep me busy while I wait for xsyon a couple days ago. I came across face of mankind and tried it out- it's a really cool game- set in the future with modern type weapons and it's all in real time combat.

there's a free trial you can check it out if you haven't played it before. Population seems to be pretty good too.
    Yeah, I played FoM in beta when it first came out a few years ago. Pretty good game, its all player driven, and faction combat if I remember right.

Virtus wrote:

lol, look on the bright side, it will be well worth the wait. I think he also did say he would like to do small updates every few days (weekly?) and a major one every 2 weeks?
    Have we had a small patch since the 19th?

Well I am going to derail this thread, but as it turns out, in the early days, FoM would be the best example of the fail player driven quest system can be, especially when no one is around to create them, to the dismay of everyone else.

Diocletian wrote:
    Well I am going to derail this thread, but as it turns out, in the early days, FoM would be the best example of the fail player driven quest system can be, especially when no one is around to create them, to the dismay of everyone else.
    My name is Tredo and I approve this message!

I also approve this message, FoM failed hard in that aspect.

Well lets be honest, all aspects.