Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re:is ANYONE playing?

I tried to find where you were talking about. I am going to hang out at this rock outcrop with a willow tree on it that divides two waterfalls. It is near that tribe at the round hill start area. keep the lake to your right and follow the shore line. hopefully I can find some flint soon and I will be able to light a beacon fire.

I'm logging in a few times a week. Also on round hill, cause there is so much to scavenge there. I want to get my tailoring skill to 50 before the wipe,so I can use the pattern I found there.

Actually, using the general chat and you'll usually find a lot of people online at any given time.

But people are spread across zones and it is a big world already (I spent 6-8 hours in total exploring just the areas around the lake..)
    Hey Franco, bumped into you today or well in the zone I did :P.

I've also discovered around 20-30 tribes some 20 in the south area and 10 in the top. .

You will not see anyone as people are being silly and are not all testing in the same area. Round hill is where everyone should log in and not on some square miles off.

So the only zone that will be tested in-game is the zone Round Hill is in.
    Which means you won't know if anything works in any other given zone in-game. Imagine all the graphic errors, all the terrain problems, all the zone crashes. What a release eh?..

Seriously, find people, join a guild or make some friends (for God's sake..) - whatever - but don't force people to do something they don't want to.
    We're here to test and that means test everything in the game not just a single area.
    - People have already stated this several times.

Yeh well said VeryWiiTee. Some people obviously think that just cos they want people to all play in the area they are, that everyone should listen. Personally, I dont like the Round Hill area, its not the most visually pleasing area in the game, and there is shit everywhere from those that do play there.

Saorlan, how about you just do what you want, and stop repeating yourself in every fuckin thread.

Kinslayer wrote:
    Yeh well said VeryWiiTee. Some people obviously think that just cos they want people to all play in the area they are, that everyone should listen. Personally, I dont like the Round Hill area, its not the most visually pleasing area in the game, and there is shit everywhere from those that do play there.

Saorlan, how about you just do what you want, and stop repeating yourself in every fuckin thread.
    Well said!!