Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

is ANYONE playing?

Im in round hill and there is no one. ive played for 5 hours at least and seen no one.

Am i the only person playing?

Re:is ANYONE playing?

There is going to be a wipe soon so I wouldn't doubt it.

Firebat wrote:
    Im in round hill and there is no one. ive played for 5 hours at least and seen no one.

Am i the only person playing?
    The game is in a testing phase. So we don't actually play it, we test it. After the last patch players tried the new features, found the bugs, gave the necessary information to the developers. Now we are waiting for the new patch which is coming out in some days to test the new features, find the new bugs, etc.

Thats why you keep getting the answer "we are waiting for the new patch." If a beta-tester keeps doing the same things again and again with weekly character wipes he will hate the game by the time it launches lol. So we try to avoid beta-burnout, but when the new patch comes out you will see much more activity in the game, but it won't be playing...it will be testing.

Don't get me wrong, testing new things is fun, but too much repetition is not healthy.

Im new and i saw no one in the game. I worried that the game was dead. I understand beta, except usually more people are on, that is all.

Im happy to hear that more people will be testing when the patch is released.

Was just checking if the game was alive or not, being brand new.

Think about it Prokop.

Like everyone else is saying, not many of us are logging in these days. With the inevitable wipe coming, we're kinda just waiting for that to happen. You will see many more people after the wipe because construction will be out. Come over to the southern part of the lake, specifically zone 739 (I can PM you link to a map so you can find your way) after the wipe. Tribes are the main way to get lots of interaction with people right now because like everyone else said, we're mainly testing right now, not doing a whole lot of 'playing'. Granted, you can still get a fair amount of playing done. We'll have loads of new stuff to play with come time for the next big content update, you'll see B)

Although there is a TON of great environment to check out...though useless for resources, has anyone checked out Avatar Island at the base of Lake Tahoe?
    Shits obviously hand crafted instead of using topology maps, *cough Stair Way*...truly a great Island...cant wait to see the first tribe to successfully sacrifice resource for defense, and stature with that one...

I started at the same time you did Firebat. I found a group of ppl at zone 979. They are teaching me alot, Hopfully, after wipe, I wont be such a rookie.

I am trying to play around a bit with the woodcrafting as well. But I seem to be having trouble getting around due to zoning crashes.

I can't seem to get very far away from round hill so I guess I will be hanging out around there if anyone wants to meet up.

Tybalt wrote:
    I am trying to play around a bit with the woodcrafting as well. But I seem to be having trouble getting around due to zoning crashes.

I can't seem to get very far away from round hill so I guess I will be hanging out around there if anyone wants to meet up.
    come to the big rock formation that looks like a giant penis- lol- it's by the shore of the lake.

I'll meet you there, I'm logging in right now.

KeithStone wrote:
    [quote]Tybalt wrote:

come to the big rock formation that looks like a giant penis- lol- it's by the shore of the lake. you might crash a couple times going across zones, but just keep logging back in until you get to zone 978, that's the zone we are in.

I'll meet you there, I'm logging in right now.